Welcome To MMU
Morristown Municipal Airport (MMU) is a designated General Aviation Reliever Airport for the New York Metropolitan Area. The Airport is 27 stoplight-free miles from New York City. Although owned by the Town of Morristown, MMU has been privately managed since 1982 by DM AIRPORTS, LTD. Professional staff at the Airport provide everything from flights, ground handling services and U.S. Customs & Border Protection, to flight training and other educational opportunities.
At MMU we strive:
- To serve the aviation community of the New York Metropolitan area
- To provide a safe and secure environment for aircraft operators and the surrounding community
- To be a vital economic engine critical to regional prosperity
- To remain environmentally compatible with our natural ecology and our community
Search Our Site
This month’s winner is Chris G. from Gaylordsville, CT.
- Hangar Space Available
- Airfield Status
- Airport ID Badges
- Aviation Explorer Post 523
- Make a Payment- Landing/Customs Fees
- Will My Construction/Crane Affect MMU's Airspace?