The state of New Jersey’s 14-day quarantine for travelers returning to the state continues to grow. However, the state has allowed certain exemptions for business travelers.
We have spoken with State Representatives to clarify this exemption. We have been advised the Business Aviation travel falls within this category.
Although the state still recommends self-isolation and quarantining for business travelers, we wanted to make sure that operators at MMU were aware of this exemption to allow for travel to return.
If you have any other questions, please visit the State of New Jersey’s informational page:
Please see below for adjusted hours and impacts at MMU due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
DM AIRPORTS, LTD., Operators of Morristown Airport
- Airport Operations Department: 0600L – 2200L | Monday through Sunday
- Fuel Farm: 0800L – 2000L | Monday through Sunday
- For full details about operational impacts affecting DM AIRPORTS, LTD. please CLICK HERE
Air Traffic Control Tower
Morristown Airport’s Air Traffic Control Tower (ATCT) was one of approximately 100 airports nationwide that the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) selected for reduced staffing hours. Get the full details by CLICKING HERE
- MMU Temporary ATCT Hours: 0800L – 2000L | Monday through Sunday
FBOs at Morristown Airport
- Signature Flight Support Morristown
- Hours: Signature Flight Support (SFS) Morristown continues to operate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Please contact SFS Morristown before visiting their facility as staffing has been modified during evening hours
- Phone: 973-292-1300
- Lynx FBO Network Morristown
- Hours: 0600L – 1900L
- Phone: 973-401-1900